On the ground floor
A well-equipped, open plan kitchen with fridge, dishwasher, washing machine / dryer and Smeg gas hob, with electric oven.
The dining area has an extendable wooden table with 6 chairs.
There is a handy coat and boot cupboard, with a selection of board games and DVDs available.
In the lounge there are two comfy sofas, coffee table, a 32″ flat screen TV, complete with BT TV and DVD player.
The cottage is equipped with superfast fibre optic broadband.
On the first floor
A bright modern twin bedroom with two full size single beds, fitted wardrobe and dressing table.
Bathroom with separate shower and bath with unlimited hot water via the gas combi boiler.
The second bedroom is a walkthrough room with a door to the second floor staircase.
This room has a full size single bed with full size trundle enabling use as a single or twin, perfect for children.
On the second floor
A fabulous double bedroom with a king-size bed, relaxing chair & footstool, chest of drawers and flat screen TV.
From the velux window there is a wonderful view over the cottage rooftops leading to the salt marshes and the sea.
- Gas and electricity are included in the weekly rental charges.
- The cottage is strictly non-smoking at all times.
- Cot, high chair & additional stair gate are stored in the twin room.
- Other things to bring are towels and beach towels.
- Changeover is on a Friday with arrival from 4pm and departure day by 10am.
- Dogs are welcome within the cottage, but must be kept downstairs.
- A £15 cleaning charge is added for four legged friends.